Rain Filled Forecast Cancels URC Sprints on RC Holloway Nightadmin
Well Race Fans, this is becoming a trend we truly want nothing to be apart of, but unfortunately we are cancelling again tonight (8/14/2021). Every forecast we have shows rain starting at 7 pm tonight and carrying into early tomorrow.
With the pits already soaked from last nights rain, more on the way, and Sunday’s forecast looking less favorable every time we look, we will not be rescheduling for tomorrow.
We will try again, if Mother Nature allows, next Saturday night.